COD IN PUFF
- ½ kg. of cod
- 4 colves of garlic
- 1 spound of baking soda
- 1 kg. of flour
- The day before, unsalt the cod, changing the water several times.
- Bring the water to boil and cook the cod. Season with a pinch of parsley and garlic, both well minced.
- Take out the cod and shred it, removing as many fish bones as possible.
- In the remaining broth, pour floor until obtaining a light dough, not excessively thick. Add the baking soda and the shredded cod.
- Colour it with a pinch of saffron.
- Put the dough into a pan with a spoon and fry.
- Serve hot. You can garnish it with cane syrup.
Síguenos en nuestra red social