POTATOES FILLED WITH MEAT
INGREDIENTS (6 units)
- 3 potatoes, medium size
- 200 gr. of minced meat: beef and pork
- 3 slices of bacon
- 200 gr. of grated cheese
- 3 o 4 spound of tomatoe sauce
- 20 gr. of flour
- 200 ml. of milk
- Salt, pepper and pimienta y oregano
- Olive oil
- Bring to boil olive oil in a pan and toss the minced meat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir the meat occasionally to break possible lumps. While cooking the meat, cut the bacon, at first into strips and then into dices. Add it to the meat, so that both things are cooked at the same time.
- Cut the potatoes, previously boiled, in half. Empty them with a spoon but not entirely, so that the potato halves are consistent enough to bear the stuffing. The result will be two perfect halves, ready to be stuffed.
- When the meat and the bacon are cooked, remove the excess of oil. In the same pan, prepare a béchamel sauce together with the meat and the bacon. Pour a tablespoon of flour into the meat and stir well until it roasts. Pour the milk gradually, stirring constantly until it binds (if necessary, add more milk). When the stuffing has the consistency required, remove from heat.
- Mash the potato pulp with a fork in a bowl and season to taste. Add the meat with the bacon and the béchamel sauce. Mix well. Grate some cheese, add it to the mixture and the stuffing is ready.
- Stuff the potatoes with a spoon. Sprinkle them with grated cheese to taste and add a pinch of oregano.
- Now the potatoes are ready to grill. Put them into the oven, heated on the top part, in the maximum temperature. When the cheese is melted and browned to taste, take the potatoes out of the oven.
Síguenos en nuestra red social