- Dry bread
- Crumble some bread stored for 2 or three days and put into a bowl. Pour hot water on every layer.
- Crumbled the bread, heat some oil in a pan. When boiling, toss the peeled and minced garlic until they brown.
- Toss the bread and stir continuously until the water drains and the crumbs are loose and browned.
- While cooking, you can add greaves, chorizo or fried peppers.
- You can garnish the migas with chopped seasoned olives or radish, depending on the season.
Síguenos en nuestra red social