HOT PIG’S TROTTERS STEW
- 4 pig’s trotters
- ½ red pepper
- 1 onion
- 3 garlics
- 80 gr. of fried tomatoes
- 1 glass of white wine
- 2 chilli peppers
- Pepper corn
- teaspoons powered cayenne pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- Rinse the trotters thoroughly and cut into 4 pieces.
- Bring to boil in water with salt, bay leaves, the onion cut into 4 pieces and the garlic.
- Remove everything and stir-fry the onion, the garlic and the diced red pepper. Add a pinch of cumin, pepper corn, the chilli peppers, the cayenne pepper, the fried tomatoes, the fried tomato can full of water, a glass of white wine and salt to taste.
- Simmer it for a short while and toss the trotters. Cook for abut 10 minutes and ready to serve.
- Beat the sauce with a mixer if required.
Síguenos en nuestra red social